5G Router for M2M / IoT
Proroute 5G Routers with embedded 5G modem can provide a high speed 5G mobile broadband Internet connection for your M2M remote monitoring and management application.
The Proroute H685 5G Router is the entry level 5G router with embedded 5G modem, small form factor and Gigabit Ethernet port to provide connectivity for remote access and monitoring and also has basic WiFi for ease of connectivity for on-site WiFi access for router configuration.
The Proroute H900 5G Router utilises the same high speed 5G modem to provide high speed 5G connectivity but features multiple Gigabit Ethernet Ports for wired LAN connectivity and High Speed dual band WiFi with wireless speeds up to 1750 Mbps providing both high speed 5G WAN Internet and high speed wired and wireless LAN connectivity.
Both versions of the Proroute 5G routers include all the features of the 4G versions to provide a reliable and resilient connection and both models will work with 4G and 3G networks in cases where 5G Internet is unavailable.
Proroute® H685® WRT 5G Router – Compact Industrial IOT M2M 5G Router with Gigabit LAN and WAN Ethernet and WiFiRead more
Proroute® H900 5G Router – Industrial IOT M2M 5G Router with Gigabit LAN and WAN Ethernet and WiFiRead more
Proroute® H900 5G WAVE2 WiFi Router – Industrial IOT M2M 5G Router with Gigabit LAN and WAN Ethernet and WiFiRead more
Proroute H685 5G Router
Proroute H685 Features
– Industrial, robust construction
– Small and easy to install
– Ideal for remote unmanned applications
– Easy to set up and will work out of the box in simple installs i.e. internet access only.
– Supports external antennas so ideal for remote and low signal strength areas.
– Embedded 5G modem
——- Downlink data: 5G/NR sub-6: 2Gbps-10Gbps, LTE 2.4Gbps
——- Uplink data: 5G/NR sub-6:2.5Gbps, LTE 450Mbps
——- NB: the bandwidth is peak value. Real value depends on carrier network support.
– Keep alive features utilising PING and SMS
– High Speed WiFi – 802.11a/b/g/n – Can be used as AP and client;
– Port forwarding facilities for efficient data transfer and connection to multiple devices as well as remote admin.
– Discrete and robust – does not look like an office product so less likely to be interfered with.
– Wide voltage range for industrial applications
– VPN and security functions of normal business router within a secure corporate network