Proroute Ltd may set and access cookies on your computer. First-party cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1.
1. All cookies used by the Web Site are used in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
3. Before the website sets cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a prompt requesting your consent to set those cookies. You will be deemed to have given your consent if you continue to use the website without expressly withdrawing your consent.
4. None of the Cookies set by the website jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected.
By giving your consent to the setting of our cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our website. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of cookies, certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
5. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using the full range of services available on the website.
6. You may delete cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.