The Proroute 642GS switch has 6 ports, 4x 1000Mbps PoE ports + 1x 1000Mbps uplink + 1x 1000Mbps SFP. This switch is unmanaged, ready to use, does not require any configuration. The POE ports meet 802.3af PoE/ 802.3at PoE+ standards and so can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at compliant powered IP devices (IP telephone, IP Cameras, Wireless AP, etc.) The power and data are provided down the same cable allowing an expansion of the network to locations where there are no power outlets.
– 4 ports 10/100/1000Mbps PoE
– 1 port 10/100/1000Mbps uplink
– 1 port 1Gigabit SFP uplink
– Bandwidth: 12Gbps, IEEE802.3af/at standard
– Supports power up to 30W for each PoE port
– Total power up to 65W across all PoE ports.
– PoE: Automatic power off and restart if a camera crashes
– Vlan: Port isolation for network security
– Transmission distance: 100m
– Extend mode Transmission distance: 250m at 10Mbps
– No configuration needed
– Dimensions (LxWxH) 140mm x 85mm x 30mm