The Proroute 18162GS switch has 18 ports, 16x 1000Mbps PoE ports + 2x 1000Mbps SFP uplink. This switch is unmanaged, ready to use, does not require any configuration. The POE ports meet 802.3af PoE/ 802.3at PoE+ standards and so can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at compliant powered IP devices (IP telephone, wireless AP, network cameras, etc.) The power and data are provided down the same cable allowing an expansion of the network to locations without the need for power outlets at each location.
– 16 ports 10/100/1000Mbps PoE
– 2 port 10/100/1000Mbps uplink
– Bandwidth: 36Gbps, IEEE802.3af/at standard
– Supports power up to 30W for each PoE port
– Total power up to 300W across all PoE ports.
– PoE: Automatic power off and restart if a camera crashes
– Vlan: Port isolation for network security
– Transmission distance: 100m
– Extend mode Transmission distance: 250m at 10Mbps
– No configuration needed
– Dimensions (LxWxH) 410mm x 185mm x 50mm
– Rack 1U mountable