The Proroute 1082F switch has 10 Ethernet ports, 8x 100Mbps PoE ports + 2x 1000Mbps uplink. This switch is unmanaged, ready to use, does not require any configuration. The POE ports meet 802.3af / 802.3at standard and so can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at compliant powered IP devices (IP telephone, IP Cameras, Wireless AP, etc.) The power and data are provided down the same cable allowing an expansion of the network to locations where there are no power outlets.
– 8 ports 10/100Mbps PoE
– 2 ports 10/100/1000Mbps uplink
– Bandwidth: 5.6Gbps, IEEE802.3af/at standard
– Supports power up to 30W for each PoE port
– Total power up to 150W across all PoE ports.
– PoE: Automatic power off and restart if a camera crashes
– Vlan: Port isolation for network security
– Transmission distance: 100m,
– Extend mode distance: 250m in at 10Mbps
– No configuration needed
– Dimensions (LxWxH) 320mm x 210mm x 45mm