1. Fixed command line injection vulnerability.
1. Set oemadmin user as not valid as default.
2. Fixed fileupload sms_send vulnerabilities.
3. Added another fixed to operator selection Semi-auto mode.
1. Fix semi-auto module restart issue, this issue was introduced between v3.2.275 to v3.2.284
1. Added module Huawei ME936.
2. Add enable password on dynamic routing feature.
1. Fixed diagnostics page issue.
2. Added watchdog for NMS.
3. Change config backup mechanism on router boot up.
1. Improved module detect process.
1. Fixed SLM750 R2.0 GPS issue.
2, Fixed issue with ipv6 script, which would set firewall rule AllowHTTPWAN to disable.
1. Fixed issue when module configured as pppd and choose network set not to AUTO, the cell interface would change up/down.
v3.2.279. Updated SSH tool dropbear from 2015.67 to 2019.78
2. Updated SLM750VE GPS, since the max gps interval of SLM750VE is 1s, if set it to 2s directly, module will reject it.
1. Changed dial process.
2. Added support of U9300C
3. Added Support SLM750 R2.0
4. Added Support quectel EM160, gobinet mode.
5. SLM750 IPV6 and ip pass thru
1. fix issue that sometimes doesn’t update cell status.
2. fix issue that H820QO lost configuration.
1.Added ipv6 support on H820QO.
2.Fixed issue when GSM was selected on 3G module, it still connected to 3G.
1. Added username and password in Local Auth, Captive Portal.
1. Fixed cell status issue in system log which cannot print tx/rx.
1. Fiedx SMS issue which was introduced from v3.2.264.
2. Added option to ignore byte count in modbus.
1. Fixed NMS issue that caused LAN/wan/cell status tx and rx number to stick at 2147483647 bytes (1.99 GB) and never seems to increase beyond this figure.
1. Added uarfcn and cellid lock for EC20 EC25.
1. Updated OpenVPN from v2.3.6 to v2.4.7
1. ICMP doesn’t check mobile freeze and cops status.
2. Added function “%n” in sms gateway to indicate new line in SMS text.
3. Added band 7,band 20 locking for SLM750 module.
1. Modbus Retries can be set to 0.
2. Added debug log for modbus connections.
3. Added customsation for AXWR-3470.
1. DIO1~DIO4 as modbus slave.
2. New way to parse GPS coordiante, added new option to sync router time from GPS time.
1. Fixed an issue which occasionally caused the failover with radiooff not to work correctly.
2. Fixed an issue with IPSEC. When ipsec track was enabled sometimes it could not start again after continuously rebooting.
1. Fixed an issue that caused NMS to not work on v3.2.260.
2. Added a new feature, SMS Gateway which can send SMS via http get/post.
1. Fixed an issue which caused the mac filter to impact OpenVPN.
2. Fixed an issue in the web user interface that caused the signal dBm to show show a positive value, instead of negative.
1. Added IPv6 support for module SLM750.
1. Added local authentication hotspot. This supports web filter and self-defined redirect URL.
2. Added HTTP/HTTPS web filter.
1. Fixed an issue that which stuck the cell status to cell up.
2.Added “Turn off LEDs” in system
3. Fixed issue which caused b2 b4 to be disabled in EC25.
1. Added GRE remote peer DDNS support.
1. Added H685 customisation option 0017 to set H685 Wi-Fi to 1T1R.
1. Added new option “Start ping after cell up ” in ICMP check.
2. Fixed a rare issue which could cause the firewall to reload twice and stop working .
1. Added support for multiple users in SNMP.
1. Added SMS command for open/close OpenVPN.
1. Add driver of EM12-G for H685.
1. Fixed issue in 3.2.249 that DIO default value is High, but it would stay low.
1. Add an option username for dio mail. username is for login, and account is for sending mail.
1. Reboot cell module when reboot router from web gui
2. H685 dio direction.
1. update Forge module driver and CM tool dial up
1. fix IPSec GCM encryption issue, and ikev1 phase 1 doesn’t support GCM, only ikev1 phase2, ikev2 phase1 and phase 2 support it.
2. fix issue with slm750 that may cannot set network mode correctly.
3. add cell module reboot and boot up log in Reboot Log.
1. add band 7 option at mobile config page for EC25.
2. set wifi name for comset
1. add SFTP server support in router H685.
2. add router and module reboot SNMP trap.
1. remove sms send page.
2. fix wifi SMS command issue which only open/close wifi for a several hours.
3. fix issue that reboot cannot be executed properly when L2TP client enabled.
1. IPSec support GCM encryption.
1. DDNS added dyndnss.net supporting.
1. add SNMP OID for wired wan status
2. modify other SNMP OIDs.
3. H900 adds 2 sim switch for quectel 5G module RM500Q
4. support huawei 5G module MH5000
5. add PPTP,L2TP client config option local IP.
6. add PPTP L2TP server config option receive client ip.
1. add new option for password access in SMS page, the SMS format is “[PASSWORD],[COMMAND]”
1. add IPSec track feature in Services.
2. it will not set network type to auto when reload operator list.
3. remove advanced page in IPSec.
1.login with wrong username or password from web GUI, router will suspend 10s.
2. login with correct username and wrong password 3 times, this username will be locked 1 hour to avoid brute force attack.
1. when modifing web account and SSH account, it requires old password
2. IPSec add feature to ping remote subnet IP.
3. IPSec support DDNS.
4. add SMS command sshon and sshoff.
5. fix bug of quectel module which new APN applied but cannot get cell online.
1. add whitelist in network–>firewall–>security.
2. disable guest user by default.
3. module SLM750 added new feature to lock cell ID.
1. add system log and kernel log before router restart.
2. add module EC25-AF support
3. remove SMS send functionality at web page, we can send SMS via SSH.
1. fix DTU but that add 0x0D after 0x0A.
1.fix module EP06 lock bandall command issue.
1. add L2TP over IPSec.
1. add openconnect VPN client and server support, it can connect to cisco anyconnect, and it is also known as SSL VPN.
2. GPS configuration page adds option “Parse GPS” into “GPS send to”, then GPS coordinate can be shown in page Status–>Network–>Mobile.
1. Connect Radio module and SMS functionality can be enabled simultaneous.
2. change SMS log time from GMT to local time.
1. optimize module EC21-E,EC21-AU,EC21-A.
1. module ME7360 support lock cell ID.
2. support modbus.
1.add IPSec backup feature.
2. add whitelist in network –> firewall –>security.
3. disable user guest by default.
1. add option “record cell status” on page system–>system–>logging.
2. SMS option “Fix error for some network” adds “+” before phone number when send
SMS, but it doesn’t add “+” when DIO status SMS sent.this version fixed.
1. add option “cell” connect to DIO in Services–>SMS–>DIO Default page.